Peak Property are pleased to offer a a double room in a decent house share close to Southend Town Centre, Sea front and Southend East (Southchurch Village) Station
Virtual Tour Available - Room 6
* Double Bed - Faux Leather Headboards
* Bedroom Furniture - Wardrobe and Side Cabinet. Modern Ikea Styles
* Desk and Chair
* Kitchen with Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer, Stainless Steel Oven and Hob, 2 Fridge Freezers
* Garden Area
* 12 Minute Walk to Town centre
* 2 Bathrooms
* Lounge with Sofa and Large Screen TV
* All Bills Included - Gas, Electric, Water, High Speed Broadband and TV Licence for communal areas.
* Off Street Parking for 2 Vehicles
* Wifi Included
* Fortnightly communal cleaning included
* Deposit only £250.
* Feature Wall decor in each bedroom
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY.
Call now to arrange an early viewing 01702 343130
EPC Rating E
Council Tax Band
Peak Property are members of the "UK Association of Letting Agents (UKALA)". Our membership number is 083004. We are also a member of the "Property Redress Scheme". We carry "Client Money Protection (CMP)" insurance.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.